My Last Wishes


I want to pray to the God before I finish my story...
I want to whisper to the wind before I reach the end of the road...
Let me breath for the last time and please put this final memory into my coffin....

I know I'm not the only one for you..
But I want you to notice that you are the last one for me..
I don't wanna forget all the memories that we ever had..
I just wanna recall all the time when we are together..

I wish that I could turn back the time...
I wish that we had much more longer time together...
And I wish that you will always remember me in your heart, mind and soul...

Please don't ever say goodbye.....
Please don't ever say sorry to me...
Please don't waste your tears for me...
I'm not going to die..
I'm just wanna take a rest for along time...
Take a rest in the depth of the abyss while letting my heart and soul frozen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

I Only Wanna Make You Smile