Lonely Moon


When I look up at the sky tonight...
I saw a pale moon...
There's no stars around it...
There's no even a company to decorate the sky...

There's only a gray sky..
A gray sky of sadness..
That bring that moon a loneliness..
Make that moon looked so pale..

That moon was crying....
Crying... while waiting for the moon fairy that never come...
While waiting for the stars that would not come that night...
While waiting for the sun to rise again and washed away his misery...

It just like me..
A lonely boy without a company...
A lonely boy without a faith to hold on..
Without someone else to share...

I wish you were here tonight...
And let me know how you feel..
Let me taste your pain, misery, and your sickness..
And I'll give you a smile.. and tried to make you shining one more time...

I"m nothing without you...
I'm just like a lonely moon...
Looked so pale and miserable without you by my side....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

I Only Wanna Make You Smile