The Line Between Love and Hate





It started from the beginning...
There's no dead end for this road...
The road of this misery, that full of tears and scream..
With the melody of the rain I hope you will notice that I love you from the bottom of my heart..
I love you from the deepest part of my heart.. I won't miss this feeling..
I won't let this love turn to hate..
Please call me if you need me..
Please let me prove how much I will take care of you..
Let me know your pain and misery and let me heal it at once..

My heart will always be belong to you though you are not mine..
My soul is on your palm of your hand thought I'm not your only one..

Don't let this love turn into hate...
Please let me admiring you and don't running away from me..
Let me keep this feeling and make it become the most beautiful rhythm of my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

I Only Wanna Make You Smile