I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame


I'm just a boy...
I'm not perfect..
I've made by mistake..
I'm the fool...
I'm just too selfish...

But i want you to know that I'm never meant to hurt your heart...
I'm just wanna loving you from the deepest part of my heart..
I'm just wanna taking care of you forever by murmuring a simple and sweet word called love..

Please forgive me..
Forgive me for all the things that I've done to you..
Forgive me for every moment that I waste by hurt your heart...

What can I do to make you shining one more time??
What can I do to paint a smile on your face again??
I'll do everything that you want just to be forgiven by you..

This world doesn't mean anything for me but you...
This life doesn't worth anymore without you by my side..
Every second that I wasted with you is every blessing that I got from the above..
Every smile that you showed to me is every meaning of life that I earned from you...

Please forgive me...
I just wanna love you...
I'm just wanna say I'm sorry...
And you can blame it on me....

Comments

makasi yah..
berkat kamu kubisa ungakapkan apa yang perlu diungkapkan,

tetap berkarya,
tak perduli apa kata ornag tentang blog kita. hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I Only Wanna Make You Smile