I Don't Belong Here




I don't belong here...
My body and soul doesn't worth anymore in this world...
My body doesn't strong enough to fight against this world...
My mind doesn't sharp enough to break down this though..

Let me say this for the last time...
Let me say this word for the one that I care about the most in this world...
Let me say..



"My heart will always be belong to you though I'm gone...
My mind will always be thinking of you though you don't...
Let me sacrifice this sacred life for you...
Please letting go my body and soul...
Release the chain of your love from my heart..
Release all the beautiful memories and all the miseries..
Please pour this poison whine and lets cheers for the last time.."

If my time has come...
Don't try to ask me one more time to say goodbye..
Because I won't say it to you..
I hope you'll remember the way how is my feeling to you...
I hope you'll be mine if we were reborn...
And I hope our soul will always be together in the afterlife..

See you again in our paradise..
Where there's only you and me that could enter it...
And let's make a new start..
A new start to make everything better than it ever was...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

I Only Wanna Make You Smile