You Gave Me Something to Believe in


I thought I was the only one in this world before you came to my life.....
I thought there's no future for me......
My vision is already burn..
I've got to be blind for a long time till you came..

Your simple word broke the wall of my own isolation room...
You've got my eyes open...

When there's no hope..
You come to me and lighten my shoulder by your wisdom that teach me how to survive...
When there's a pain in my heart..
You catch my tears and give me a new beginning..

Don't you ever go from my side..
Please stay here...
Stay by my side and keep my eyes open...
Stay here and let's make a new story with me...
A new story that doesn't have a beginning and doesn't have an ends...
Be my guardian angel and make me believe that I'm not lonely anymore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

I Only Wanna Make You Smile