I Just Wanna Feel This Way


I don't need anyone else to see my pain..
And I don't even think that there's someone who can see and take care of my pain..
Let me keep this broken heart and bury it in my own funeral..

I don't need anyone else to keep me company..
I'm already on my own for a long time..

But..
When you come to my life..
I don't know how you can see right through me and understand how much I felt..
I don't know how you care about me though I'm a stranger..

You make me feel that this world is not as dark as I thought..
You had opened the curtain of my heart and open up the doors of my heart so I can feel how beautiful the life is..


I don't know how you make me feel this way..
The only thing I know is..
I wanna stay like this forever till the end of time..
Just you and me..
Till the end of time..
Forever..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

I Only Wanna Make You Smile