When a reason doesn't make any sense



Sometime we don't need a reason to do such a thing..
Sometime we don't have to think what we had done before..
Sometime a reason is a joke..
A joke that doesn't make any sense to me...

I'm not fooling my self..
I just won't telling a lie..
I'ts little bit complicated when you don't have any reason to sacrifice everything in your life to save someone, to keep that someone always be by your side, to make that someone notice what's your reason is thought you don't know exactly how to say it..
You don't have any reason for it..
You wouldn't think twice to do something crazy for it..
Cuz falling in love doesn't have any reason..

Just go for it..
Don't ever look back what you left behind..
Don't ever think a reasonfor it, becuse it doesn't make any sense at all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it rain

I just Wanna Love You but I'm the Onlyone to Blame

You Gave Me Something to Believe in